Re: [Banshee-List] skippy playback of flac files

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 12:43 +0200, domel wrote:
> my flac files play back skipping, otherwise banshee is a perfect tool.
> how do I debug the problem? thanks - domel

You could try to play those files with another GStreamer-based app, like
totem.
If it also skips, then the problem is with GStreamer, so you might want
to file a bug with them :
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

If it's only happening with banshee, please file a bug with us :
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>