Re: [Banshee-List] 1.5.0 in PPA?

Hi, I tried doing that, and loading up the PPA into sources, even did the
security key thing as well but when I do apt-get update I keep getting this
response...........

W: Failed to fetch
http://launchpad.net/banshee-unstable-team/ppa/ubuntu/dists/hardy/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
301 Moved Permanently

W: Failed to fetch
http://launchpad.net/banshee-unstable-team/ppa/ubuntu/dists/hardy/main/source/Sources.gz
301 Moved Permanently

I also tried changing the Hardy to Jaunty with the same result. Does anyone
have any ideas about this? I am new to Linux as I have said, so I am doing
something wrong, I just can't figure what.