Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee bringing CPU usage to 100% ?

Nicholas, do you still have the banshee.db file that was causing the
problem ?
If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at it to try to see what went
wrong. PLease send it directly to my e-mail address.

Fabian, could you file a bug about your performance issue ?
See http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/
Please also do the following to provide more info :
1/ Run banshee with this command :
    banshee --debug-sql > banshee-sql.log
2/ Do the various operations
3/ Attach the banshee-sql.log file to the bug

Depending on the content of the file, I might also want to have a look
at your banshee.db file.