[Banshee-List] Banshee bringing CPU usage to 100% ?

Hi all

After a while playing with a small collection of CDs, importing audio,
etc., I decided to import all my audio collection into it and organize it.

Before filing bugs or investingating more, I wanted to aks if it's
normal Banshee (1.5, from Ubuntu PPA) brings my CPU usage to 100% for
the slightest operations, such as changing tag information, searching,
etc. I've disabled Internet operations thinking the delays were there
but after looking at CPU closely everytime I modify or search anything
in my collection, I see the same behavior. Even skipping to next song
takes a few seconds.

I am asking Banshee to handle 14K songs (yes, 14 thousand). I handle
bigger & more complex databases (address books and email) on a daily
basis without any issues, what could be the bottleneck ? Or what is the
threshold at which Banshee becomes such a hog in resources ?

Thanks for any hints.