Re: [Banshee-List] Installation Error

I ran the two commands before I ever attempted to install. Also, I have the build of 1.5 that is available in Jaunty's Synaptic already installed. I am trying to get the latest one, though, because I am experiencing some problems with the one I am running now...

Another piece to the puzzle:  I have the build of the lyrics plug-in (0.7) available in Synaptic installed, but when I try to install the latest one I get the following error when I run sudo ./configure

checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking what warning flags to pass to the C compiler... -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
checking what language compliance flags to pass to the C compiler...
checking for mono... /usr/bin/mono
checking for gmcs... no
configure: error: Cannot find "mcs" compiler in your PATH

Does anyone have an idea as to what is going on?

-Gregg