Re: [Banshee-List] [RFC] DeviceKit[-Disks]-Sharp, ndesk.dbus, and the org.freedesktop.dbus.Properties interface

2009/6/8 Ben Gamari <bgamari foss gmail com>
* Sorry for those of you who got a double-posting. I apparently need to
* be more careful about checking addresses

The Sugar Lab guys have been sending the Fedora Mono SIG (in reality me) patches to ndesk-dbus(-glib), so you might be able to talk to them about some of your work as well.

 http://code.google.com/p/sugar-sharp/

- David