[Banshee-List] "update file names and folder" wrong on compilations!

Hi.

used "update file names and folders" option.. and now all my music is sorted
artist/album/tracks.xxx
and this is totally wrong.. (I feel like having screwed music collection)

it would be basically ok for artists released albums only, yes, but THERE
ALSO ARE COMPILATIONS!

I even checked each collection file that this is collection with "various
artists" as compilation artist, they are grouped ok in album list.. just it
shouldnt separate those as artists - they are compiled in this album.

also there is no CD information in folders.. is it possible somehow to do
that IF there are cd tags, it would also append .../CD 1/track.xxx to path?

other than that.. so far banshee is really good player.. :)

... just.. will have to think a way how to move my files back...

Regards,