Re: [Banshee-List] prepping for 1.6

Just a short question,

is the customizable browser a feature that is still beeing worked on?

Have a nice day,

Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2009, 15:39 -0500 schrieb Gabriel Burt:
Hey everybody!

== Closing in on 1.6 ==

We had a great release with 1.5.0, but we have room to get even better
before 1.6.   Here are some high-priority bugs I've identified:

Please feel free to work on any of these!  Comment on the bug letting
us know so we don't step on each others' toes.  Even if you've never
contributed before, or had a less than super experience - give it a
shot, ask questions, we'll help you get it done!

== Bug triaging ==

Alexkay and I have recently been attacking bugzilla.  We're now down
to under 45 unresponded-to bugs, and our weekly balance is -45 atm.
There are still a lot of duplicates and bugs with insufficient clarity
or information to act on - so please help us out, and help us get off
the top-15 modules list!

Good work, and good luck!

banshee-list mailing list
banshee-list gnome org