Re: [Banshee-List] MTP-Device Decode to

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 6:19 AM, Georgf.d <georgfelixmeister gmail com> wrote:

""
I would just delete my ~/.config/banshee-1 folder and rescan my library.
""

,is there an other possibility to make it work, that the music gets
converted into the mp3 format  either the device supports flac, ogg and mp3
files? i dont want to change my hardwarconf. Mfg

I don't know of any way to do this without changing the fdi file. There may already be some bugs related to transcoding that you could check for similar requests, and add your two cents. I would imagine the nicest solution to this would probably be to add a checkbox on the device properties page to "Transcode all formats", along with a way to select a quality level.

GFD