[Banshee-List] Android and Spotify API.

Hi all,

There is two things that I'd like to talk to you about.

1. Android: Banshee has a really awesome Android-support and I felt like a
little child been my music was synchronized. I have a HTC Magic aka G2 or
Sapphire, and thought that the device name (Android G1) should be changed
now when also G2 is supported and when a lot more Android devices is on
their way out. A small thing, I know, but still. Perhaps change it to just
"Android device" or trying to get the "Model Number", which says "HTC Magic"
in my case.

2. Spotify API: Spotify has releases an API for GNU/Linux a while ago and I
haven't found anything about anybody actually using it. Since Spotify hasn't
releases a native GNU/Linux-client, I thought that Banshee maybe could use
Spotifys API for use as a native client in GNU/Linux?

Thank you all for making Banshee possible!

Yours sincerely,
Daniel Holm, Sweden