[Banshee-List] CollectionIndexer not firing signals, can't figure out why

Hi everyone,

I'm working on some stuff with the Banshee indexer library. I've previously used it with the GNOME Do banshee plugin, but this time it's not working and I can't figure out why. I've got two code samples, http://paste2.org/p/347748 and http://paste2.org/p/347749. The first is some sample code that isn't working, the second is the class that implements Banshee's indexer class in GNOME Do. To compile the first block, it should be something like gmcs -r:/usr/local/lib/banshee-1/Banshee.CollectionIndexer.dll -r:System -r:/usr/lib/mono/gtk-sharp-2.0/glib-sharp.dll BansheeIndexer.cs.

Can anyone see why banshee is never firing OnBeginUpdateIndex or OnEndUpdateIndex in the sample code? The GNOME Do plugin works perfectly. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

--
-- Alex Launi