[Banshee-List] Hide artists part of browser

Hello!

In a previous version of Banshee (1.3) when using the browser in the
vertical form, I was able to "expand" the albums part to the very top hiding
the artists part. Since 1.4 I cannot longer fully "expand" my albums view,
it stop at 3 lines of artists.

Is there any way to do that again? I need it 'cause I have a lot of
compilation albums and with so many artists I only use the album part.

I'm using the git version of banshee.

Thanks.