[Banshee-List] Playlists all 1 song

Tried searching and didn't find anything so thought I should ask.  I have a
laptop running Mandriva (KDE desktop).  I added Banshee through the program
manager and then added my music to it.  It added everything, plays it all
just fine and it is extremely easy to make playlists, play through the
entire library at random and add songs to playlists.

I just noticed, however, that in the playlists, nearly all the songs are the
first song the program played.  I can't find a way to get it to set it back
the way it should be either.  How do I get it to at least stop adding the
first song it played instead of the one I am telling it to add?

RN