[Banshee-List] banshee 1.4.2 and ipod

I installed banshee 1.4.2 on fedora 10 today but I'm still missing many
features on banshee for ipod sync. anyway I found it more usable even if not
ready for ipod use.
songbird has this beautiful "reset to factory setting that is till not
present on banshee. and automatic playlist syncro.....
hope to see it in 1.6 to completely switch off to banshee for music and
video management.
funny thing is that i use banshee to convert cd to mp3 (by the way, not mp4
or aac yet) , to organize my library (54 gb of music and no errors yet: good
banshee!) to burn cd, to listen to music and watch movies and then I have to
do a very complicated process with songbird to create playlist on my
ipod....