Re: [Banshee-List] 1.4.1 and subscribing to podcasts

Gabriel,

I was working on this last Sunday...   I also noticed all my audio had
stopped on my pc.  I grumbeled, and left alone for a few days.

Last night (Thursday) YAST pulled down quite a few updates/upgrades.  IDK
which ones, didn't much care.

Now magically my audio is working AND so is Banshee for iPod casts... the
ones I was trying to get are all there!...

thanks for checking!

JLH

Last night YAST updated