Re: [Banshee-List] New user - help

Banshee should convert the ogg's to mp3 before putting it on the ipod so just drag and drop the files into the ipod :)

2009/1/19 Matt Enright <awickedshimmy gmail com>
Hi Bob,
Edit -> Preferences, open the Audio CD tab and the top drop-down menu
"Import format:" gives you the options for that based on what gstreamer
has installed to work with - you're looking for MP3(LAME) encoder, or
something along those lines.
Once you change that, you'll need to re-import the CD, but it will then
be in the new format.
Enjoy!
Matt