Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.1 hangs on openSuse 11.1

If you'd like to test early packages, we are rolling in important
patches that will be submitted first to openSUSE Factory and then next
week as an online update to openSUSE 11.1 into Gabriel's Banshee branch
in the openSUSE Build Service:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home://gabrielburt://branches://Banshee/openSUSE_11.1/

If you subscribe to this repository, you will effectively get what will
come over the official online update channel in a week or so, if you'd
like to test/confirm the freezing has been fixed.

Currently there are 27 patches to the package against the 1.4.1 tarball
that will become the 1.4.2 release next week. The online update for
openSUSE 11.1 will still be versioned as 1.4.1, but will effectively be
the same code as the 1.4.2 release.

--Aaron