Re: [Banshee-List] help with using a Zen mp3 player

2009/2/26 Robert Cochran <rbc3isnow gmail com>
Every time I plug in my Zen, Banshee shuts down. I know my Zen is fine because it works with other programs. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Step 1 for debugging every program, ever, on earth, in your life: run it from the command line with the debugging flag. Look for relevant output. Do this first. Every time. Until you die. For banshee this would be:
~$ banshee-1 --debug

--
--Alex Launi