[Banshee-List] Banshee crashed, won't start anymore

I was deleting files from my library when banshee crashed. Now I can't start
it at all. I get messages like this at startup:
[Error 15:06:05.457] Error initializing required service DbConnection
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. --->
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. --->
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteExecutionException: SQL logic error or missing
database

Before I was getting messages that said the database on disk was misformed.

I deleted everything under ~/.config/banshee-1 and ~/.gconf/, except it
won't let me delete banshee-db.journal, saying the text file is in use.

I would like to just blank out the database and start over, but I don't know
where to find it (or if it's safe). Any suggestions?

Here's the error details from the fatal error box:

An unhandled exception was thrown: SQL logic error or missing database

  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt,
System.Int32& cols, System.IntPtr& pazValue, System.IntPtr& pazColName)
[0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteStatement (IntPtr pStmt)
[0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteReader (CommandBehavior
behavior, Boolean want_results, System.Int32& rows_affected) [0x00000]
  at Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery () [0x00000]
  at Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteCommand.Execute
(Hyena.Data.Sqlite.HyenaSqliteConnection hconnection,
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection connection) [0x00000]
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags
invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters,
System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000]
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[]
parameters) [0x00000]
  at Banshee.Database.BansheeDbFormatMigrator.InnerMigrate () [0x00000]
  at Banshee.Database.BansheeDbFormatMigrator.Migrate () [0x00000]
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags
invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters,
System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000]
  at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (BindingFlags invokeAttr,
System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters,
System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000]
  at System.Reflection.ConstructorInfo.Invoke (System.Object[] parameters)
[0x00000]
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
[0x00000]
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000]
  at Banshee.Gui.GtkBaseClient.Startup () [0x00000]
  at Hyena.Gui.CleanRoomStartup.Startup (Hyena.Gui.StartupInvocatio

.NET Version: 2.0.50727.1433
OS Version: Unix 2.6.25.7

Assembly Version Information:

System.Transactions (2.0.0.0)
NDesk.DBus.GLib (1.0.0.0)
Mono.Cairo (2.0.0.0)
System.Data (2.0.0.0)
Mono.Data.SqliteClient (2.0.0.0)
System.Xml (2.0.0.0)
gdk-sharp (2.12.0.0)
Mono.Addins (0.4.0.0)
atk-sharp (2.12.0.0)
Hyena.Gui (1.4.0.0)
Mono.Posix (2.0.0.0)
gtk-sharp (2.12.0.0)
Banshee.ThickClient (1.4.0.0)
Nereid (1.4.0.0)
NDesk.DBus.Proxies (0.0.0.0)
Banshee.Core (1.4.0.0)
System (2.0.0.0)
Hyena (1.4.0.0)
NDesk.DBus (1.0.0.0)
glib-sharp (2.12.0.0)
Banshee.Services (1.4.0.0)
Banshee (1.4.0.0)
mscorlib (2.0.0.0)

Platform Information: Linux 2.6.25-gentoo-r7 x86_64 GenuineIntel GNU/Linux

Disribution Information:
[/etc/gentoo-release]
Gentoo Base System release 1.12.11.1