[Banshee-List] DBus implementation status

Hey,

I have some questions on Banshee's DBus interface. The page
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/write-code/dbus-interfaces/
lists several methods to interact with Banshee. The PlayerEngine and
PlaybackController interfaces work as expected (accessed them with
command line tool dbus-send), but I cannot use the SourceManager
(using Banshee 1.4.2) - is this not yet implemented or am I doing
something wrong?

I am working on a remote control application (http://remuco.sf.net).
With the working DBus features I am able to provide basic interaction
with Banshee (play, pause, next, previous, current track information)
but I do not know how to realize the following:

1) access to the currently played source (list of URIs)
2) access to the queue source (list of URIs)
3) access to all available sources (e.g. list of playlists)
4) change the currently played source
4) access to artwork of the currently played track (the dictionary retrieved via
   PlayerEngine.GetCurrentTrack contains the field 'artwork-id' but I
have no clue what
   to do with that information)
5) update the rating of the current track

Thank you in advance for any hints on this points.

Cheers,
Oben