Re: [Banshee-List] Firefox Application Preference: Banshee

Thank you! It worked perfectly. One thing I noticed though is that when I was
browsing through that directory within Firefox it moved very slow, almost to
the point of locking up it seemed. It also made windows behind dim out for a
second or two (sucked the colour out of them). Did it for both audio
podcasts and video, but going to that directory in File Browser it worked
perfectly. idk, just kind of alarming.

Anyways I had another question pertaining to how you knew which file pulled
up the program. I saw both a banshee file and a banshee-1 which you told me
to use. I then noticed the banshee file was just a link to the shell script,
and the one you told me about was actually the shell script. So my question
is, to do this kind of thing, do you always link to a shell script file?

I changed the other files to using /usr/bin/banshee-1 also but it would just
cause them to try and download and then run in banshee I'd assume (never let
them finish). I was looking for it to stream within the player but I can
just copy the link location and ctrl-L it in there.

Thanks for your help!