Re: [Banshee-List] Firefox Application Preference: Banshee

If you go to a podcast or video podcast in Firefox, it should give you
a webpage view of it, and at the top is a bar that lets you choose a
default handler for that feed type.  You can choose Banshee here - if
it's not already in the list, then you add it, probably as
/usr/bin/banshee-1