Re: [Banshee-List] Memory leak. Banshee or Mono?

Hey,

Would 1.2.6 be better to test on?

Well, 1.2.6 was released >2 years ago and there have been three major releases since then (nearly 4), so it's quite possible that any issue you're hitting has been fixed since then. If at all possible, try the mono 2.4 preview packages (http://mono.ximian.com/monobuild/preview/download-preview/) or at least a 2.2 stable release.

Alan.