Re: [Banshee-List] player is cycling through songs but not playying

> yes they are .wma's
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21890604/media%2Bplayer1.png
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21890604/mediaplayer2.jpeg
Okay, I'm not sure what that thing uses, but you probably don't have the
codecs required for WMA playback. I'm not sure how to install it in the
case of Linpus Lite, but basically you'll need the gstreamer-ffmpeg
package. In Ubuntu it's called gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg.
--
Chow Loong Jin

ran 'sudo yum install gstream-ffmpeg' and it ran off fetched it ad installed
it,
but no joy