[Banshee-List] Replacement for current volume slider

Hello everyone,

is there anybody working on a replacement for the current volume slider?
I found a ticket on bugzilla but it wasn't filed as enhancement bug and
it doesn't seem to get much attention. Could somebody change the state
or should I file a new enhancement bug for that?

For me the current volume slider is the UI component that annoys me the
most. You have to click to see the current volume and you have to click
before you can slide the button :-(

Bye

Christoph