Re: [Banshee-List] Making move operation saver

Hey LCID Fire:

1) Open a bug for this, I think it's a general policy for every request
for change in the codebase.
2) Less importantly, try not to do thread hijacking next time :) (create
a new message with new subject instead of replying an old one and
overwriting the subject, because in some mail readers your message
appears as a son of the thread hijacked, instead of in a new thread.)

Regards,

	Andrés