[Banshee-List] Organize my music library

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if Banshee can do what I need (want), but probably someone can help me. I have Banshee installed in my laptop using Ubuntu (btw, Banshee rocks). I have a lot of musics ripped with iTunes from my CD's in a Time Capsule, this Time capsule is mounted when I login. All these musics are in ACC (.m4a) format. I must left this files *exactly* as they are. Also the files are updated frequently.

I want to have all these musics in a local folder (it's not local, but it's mounted) converted to MP3. I want to automatically add and convert the files from the Time Capsule to this "local" folder, also all files from the Time Capsule should be in the folder, but not all files from the folder are in the Time Capsule.

Does anyone know how can I do it?

Best regards,
Daniel Sousa