Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 support

Dnia 2009-08-26, śro o godzinie 10:53 -0700, Jon Cosby pisze:
> I'm running the openSUSE milestone build, it didn't occur to me that I
> would have to compile from source. Thanks

You don't, but openSUSE can not provide mp3 support out of the box due
to licensing issues. Try packages from Packman, the One Click Installs
linked from http://opensuse-community.org/Restricted_Formats/11.1 should
work, but it may also be necessary to rebuild packages if the versions
shipped with 11.2M6 are not compatible with packages in Packman's
repository.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal sawicz net>