Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Documentation

Dear Paul,

I hope this is not too late.

One thing that have confused me is how to deal with "Various Artists"
albums. Perhaps this would be worth a special mention in your documentation.
The specific use case I am thinking about is:

I rip a CD containing Various Artist. What do I put in the Track Artist and
Compilation Artist fields in order for all the tracks to appear in one album
and not several. And. Will each artist be listed separately in the artist
list? (I am not asking for help, here, I worked it out with some help on
IRC.)

Regards