[Banshee-List] Current volume slider

Hello dear list members,

I am wondering if anyone share my opinion that the current slider which is
used for volume control is a bit unwieldy?

My observations
- Area you have to click is kinda small
- Volume slider is partially drawn outside the banshee window
- Current volume is not immediately visible

I know it's not a big issue, but I'd like Banshee to be even more perfect
:-D

My suggestion would be to change the slider for a horizontal bar widget,
which should be click-able and represent current volume.