[Banshee-List] Playlist order in ipod

Hello,

I'm using banshee 1.4.3 on kubuntu jaunty with my ipod 6 generation 120Go.
I am having difficulties with the order of the playlists on my ipod. When I
generate playlist on my ipod in banshee I can reorder them but the new order
is not showing up in my ipod where the playlists are ordered following some
unknown banshee logic... Any idea how to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help!

Marie