[Banshee-List] How to move downloaded podcasts

Banshee 1.5.0

I want to move my Music and Podcasts to another location with more space.
I copied across (tar/untar) the contents of my Music folder to the new
location.
I pointed Music Library and Podcasts to the new area.

The Music properties are OK, but Podcasts still point to the old location.
Am I using this facility correctly? Hopefully I don't have to re-download my
podcasts...

TIA