[Banshee-List] Every time I add songs to my iPod, it removes the cover art from the ones that were already there!

Well, Banshee has done an excellent job of being a linux based ipod manager,
which is good. However, I have a problem. I just got the iPod, so I added
about 800 songs to it last night. All the songs had album art that banshee
had fetched or that had already been attached to the files. The album art
displayed both in cover flow and while playing on my 4th gen ipod nano.
However, tonight, when I added a few more songs, I somehow lost ALL the
album art on the ipod. All the new songs still have album art attached, but
anything that was added LAST time has lost it. The only solution I really
have to this is to remove all the music from my iPod and add all of it
again, which isn't really something I want to do.

Any ideas why this is happening, and how to fix it? And is there a way to
get the tracks that are already on the iPod to get their album art back?