[Banshee-List] Greetings - Sony NWZ-A818 -- MTP

Greetings!  Trying to get this Sony audio player to work within Banshee 1.4.3
The newest version grabbed straight from the Team Banshee PPA on Ubuntu
9.04!

Upon plugging in the usb, I set my SONY Walkman device to work by default
within Banshee!  MTP support and other similar things are all enabled within
Banshee's minimal preference menu.  All green there!

Yet it does not show up at all to the left or anywhere.  No options
whatsoever to interact/transfer with the device. :o(  Sad.  What can I do?

If I plug in the device while Banshee is open, it crashes.  Device must be
plugged in prior to Banshee coming to life.

-Brian