[Banshee-List] How to debug import problem

I am seeing a very concerning issue where the copy on import feature is not working properly. Occasionally files will not be moved from my temporary dir to the music dir (#572541). As I often delete the temporary copy after importing the files this leads to me missing files.

There is however no useful output running with --debug so I wonder how I get some more data to track this down.

- David