Re: [Banshee-List] Additional Data For Now Playing Window

I'm not sure I'd want all of that information (although if it is
customisable then people can add what they want) but I used to use
Exaile and that did let you add quite a lot of variations of ID3 tag
data and formatting to their notification window. I guess that kind of
functionality might come from adding something like a pull of LastFM data.