Re: [Banshee-List] CorePrimarySources table and Daap sources

I don't think it's really intentional, just laziness.  We have the
concept of a temporary smart playlist -
src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.SmartPlaylist/SmartPlaylistSource.cs
- could bring that (or something similar) over to PrimarySource.cs.