[Banshee-List] CorePrimarySources table and Daap sources

a very minor thing...but, was poking around in the Banshee db, and I'm curious about something...

I know that the Daap tracks and playlists are cleaned up when a Daap source goes away, but what's the purpose of keeping the record for the Daap source in the CorePrimarySources table when the Daap source is gone? The local port is usually different upon reconnection of the source, so stale records are left behind. I've got a bunch of old ones... (ignore #8...junk from me playing around)

Maybe there is no purpose? anyway, just curious.

sqlite> select * from coreprimarysources;
1|MusicLibrarySource-Library|2366|0
2|VideoLibrarySource-VideoLibrary|0|0
3|PodcastSource-PodcastLibrary|0|0
4|InternetRadioSource-internet-radio|1|0
5|FileSystemQueueSource-file-system-queue|0|0
6|DaapSource-1921681103689|2367|0
7|DaapSource-19216811041144|132|0
8|TelepathyLibrarySource-TelepathyLibrary|0|0
9|DaapSource-19216811034698||0
10|DaapSource-19216811041679||0
11|DaapSource-19216824915214||0
12|DaapSource-19216811035677|0|0
13|DaapSource-19216811043267||0

sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=6;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=7;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=9;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=10;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=11;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=12;
sqlite> select * from coretracks where primarysourceid=13;

Neil