Re: [Banshee-List] Thinking about audiobooks

Hi

Maybe this will seem totally out of place on this list, but the coincidence is amusing and I'm becoming curious about audiobooks; the fact that you can "let people know what books you are currently listening to" is somehow interesting (I'm not talking about the social thing here but mainly about the book/listening thing).
I just felt on the following post right now, just after reading your thread:
http://blog.bookoven.com/2009/04/22/stories-will-never-die/

Just a bit of literature in the technical process. :)

You guys are doing a great job, please keep on going!

Cheers!