[Banshee-List] Banshee Remote on Android G1

Hi all,

I have written an Android application that lets you remotely control Banshee
via an android-powered device. You can find it (for free) in the Android
market under the name Banshee Remote. Check it out if you have an android
device.

I control Banshee via D-Bus and I can perform simple operations like skip to
the next song, pause, fetch song information etc. Is there a way to retrieve
more complicated information from Banshee, like the entire media collection,
using D-Bus?

thanks,
nikitas stamatopoulos