Re: [Banshee-List] [SOLVED] Banshee odd font characters

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:47 AM, TusharG <tushargokhale hotmail com> wrote:
> Also it installed 1.4 version. What surprises me most is when i compiled 1.4
> Banshee from source it did not solve the font problem however synaptic
> version solved it.

Debian testing has a newer version of taglib-sharp (package name:
libtaglib2.0-cil )
than lenny. The version of banshee in testing depends on this newer
version so synaptic updated it, too.
My guess is that your problem was actually a bug in taglib-sharp, since fixed.

Cheers, Roderich