Re: [Banshee-List] Version 1.6

Chow:

Thank you for the advice...

I would like to check out your script.

Chow Loong Jin wrote:
On Thu, 2009-04-02 at 09:46 -0700, G M Slater wrote:

Gabriel:

Thank you for the information. I am definitely game for testing the
latest builds (I do software support for a living). One problem,
though. After downloading the development version (I am running Ubuntu
Jaunty), when I run the command
sudo apt-get in subversion autoconf automake libtool intltool gcc make
to get the required dependencies, I get the following error:  E:
Invalid operation in   I am new to installing builds from Subversion,
so any assistance I can get would be greatly appreciated.

sudo apt-get build-dep banshee; sudo apt-get install automake autoconf
subversion

^^ That should do the trick. On a side note, might I interest you in a
script that automatically svn up's and builds banshee debs from trunk?