Re: [Banshee-List] Version 1.6

Gabriel:

Thank you for the information. I am definitely game for testing the latest builds (I do software support for a living). One problem, though. After downloading the development version (I am running Ubuntu Jaunty), when I run the command

sudo apt-get in subversion autoconf automake libtool intltool gcc make to get the required dependencies, I get the following error:  E: Invalid operation in   I am new to installing builds from Subversion, so any assistance I can get would be greatly appreciated.