[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.2.1 plays but do not index .rm audio files

Hi Folks I am using banshee and it works pretty well, the only problem is that it does not index rm files. So it does not play them by default as well(when random songs from library are being played one by one) although it plays single song when opened with it. Any ideas to solve this problem? Here is the output under "error" heading when I scanned my local folder for media files. http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2766/screenshotqt6.png plz see screen shot on above link. Regards