Re: [Banshee-List] New Track Editor

I don't know if Banshee implements it yet, but it is intended for
classical music. You set it to the title of the performance, imprint, or
whatever and the player should keep the various movements of a symphony
or concerto together in a playlist (when shuffling for example).

Simply, the grouped tracks should not be split up (vs say a compilation
tag on say a DJ set where its fine to play one track out of place).

-Wade