Re: [Banshee-List] building banshee 1.2.1 for fedora 8

2008/9/24 Malcnorth <malcolm north gmail com>

Having got all the dependencies sorted .configure now builds the makefiles.

When I run make the build proceeds until building hyena when there are
numerous errors.

Not sure where to look. can someone please point me in the right direction.

Would it be possible for you to upgrade to F9 there we have the current banshee. We are working hard building Mono 2.0 and the entire stack for the stable trees of Fedora but it might take us a little time, this will allow us to upgrade Banshee.

You might find preupgrade a suitable way to upgrade your Fedora to the current stable version. just run yum install preupgrade then preupgrade and let it do the job for you.

- David