Re: [Banshee-List] Major performance issue with 1.2.1

I deleted the /.config/banshee and banshee-1 folders.

Then I re-added all my music.

This has obviously fixed the issue. But there is no more the cover art displayed in the bottom left corner, the cover art is just displayed as a little thumbnail beside the playback control buttons. Is this normal?

Anyway, thanks for the help, I've back an efficient Banshee.