Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.3.1

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Strider <chris vansteenlandt telenet be> wrote:
> I second your demand. The way the browser was proposed in the mockup was
> really neat and I thought it would be already in the 1.2.1 release.

"Demand"?  Hopefully you're being intentionally melodramatic,
otherwise that's a mite offensive.

Anyway, you should always read the NEWS file (or Release Notes
available on the website for stable releases) to see what is new in a
release.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/banshee/trunk/banshee/NEWS?view=markup

Gabriel