[Banshee-List] Playlist order

When I add tracks to a new playlist, I cannot drag songs around to re-order
the list.  This is a deal-breaker for me and so far I love the way Banshee
is set up.  Please help me figure this out.  If you need any more
information, please let me know and I'll post it.

I've found 2 similar problems when searching this forum, the first was
unanswered, the second said it would be fixed in 1.2.

Information:
Banshee 1.2.1 (1.2.1)
Ubuntu 8.04.1
PulseAudio sound system (sound/mp3 codec work)