[Banshee-List] Radio streaming issue (DI Premium)

Hi all,

I recently subscribed to DI.FM Premium (to get better quality streams), and
I can't seem to be able to play the premium streams on Banshee. They have a
couple of different authentication methods, but Banshee doesn't seem to be
able to handle them.. one is cookie-based and the other has the
authentication information in the URL of the stream. (example:
http://www.di.fm/listen/hardcore/192k.pls?user=USERNAME&pass=PASSWORD)
Neither of these seem to work on Banshee. (I tried compiling the player from
SVN as well, with no luck.)

Any is appreciated.. while mplayer/vlc both seem to handle the
authentication very well, I'd love to keep playing my streams with Banshee,
as it's such a great player. ;)

Cheers, Joni.